The Little Things

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Whew!

Many apologies for the lack of posts in the last month.

Since early December I've written a paper for school, gone on a three week vacation to the Great Barrier Reef, nursed a few broken and sprained body parts, hailed the New Year, landed a job with the University of Melbourne Postgraduate Association and hosted my friend Kim for an action-packed, ten-day visit, which included a four day roadtrip to the Great Ocean Road. I'm just beginning to breath again. I now have three weeks of summer to do with as I wish before I start up classes again on February 17th.

Within the next few days I will post all the good stories from the last two months and all the pictures will be up on Shutterfly.

Until then, here is a taste.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home